The Ohio Patrolmen's Benevolent Association (O.P.B.A)
Important Funding Message FY12 Cops Hiring Grants
Solicitations for application for FY12 cops hiring funding begins today, Thursday, March 1st. The deadline for applications is Thursday, March 22nd.
Jeff Pedicino OPBA's 4th Executive Director
Will Become the 4th Executive Director
- Ford Special Offer
- Please Take a Minute to Complete a Question Regarding Issues In Interrogations
- National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
- Go Raibh Maith Agat
- Be aware of tax law changes for ’11.
- Policing in the Age of YouTube
- Where does the money come from?
- 2012 Top Cops Nomination Form
- Issue 2 defeated: Million votes are in and 63 percent say no, AP says
- We Won! Thank You all OPBA Members
- Win a 2011 Harley 48!
- It Has Been a Fight From the Beginning: Rocky I – IV
- The SERB Wage Increase Breakdown
- U.S. Marines at Guantanamo Bay
- Getting an Early Start on Saving for Retirement
- 911 Ride
- Kasich's Cons
- A Message from Vice President Biden
- Thoughts Here And There